Make a Donation
Our vision at NZCF is New Zealand as a Singing Nation and we work hard every day to enable, encourage and facilitate group singing in all it's forms.
Please consider donating towards the work we do. Your donation will help NZCF extend and diversify its reach into the community – across all ages, stages of development and codes of singing.
The wellbeing benefits of group singing have been widely researched, frequently reported, and are recognised worldwide. Benefits include:
- increased confidence and self-esteem
- increased attention in the classroom
- strengthened individual and cultural identity
- greater social bonding, building connections and feelings of togetherness
- improved mood
- lower levels of stress
- improved posture and lung function.
NZCF is approved for tax purposes by the Inland Revenue as a charitable organisation (charities no. CC28622). Donations are very welcome and amounts over $5.00 are tax-deductible and receipts are automatically issued if made by credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
Your donation helps the Federation to:
- provide a structure for NZ choral professionals to improve their skills and assist others
- stimulate excellence in New Zealand choirs and other arts organisations
- produce choral events and educational opportunities
- provide experienced personnel for education in vocal and choral techniques
- train choral leaders
- provide performance opportunities for New Zealand composers
- bring national/international clinicians’ expertise to regional choirs
Leave a Bequest
A bequest is a meaningful way to support NZCF's vision of New Zealand as a singing nation. To discuss what is important to you, please contact our Development Manager Lisa Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.