Your Personal NZCF membership helps support choral music in New Zealand and entitles you to a range of benefits.
OR download a 2021 personal new membership form
Download a 2021 Personal membership renewal form
For any enquiries, please contact Ann Gibbard (Finance and Membership Manager) during office hours on 021 682 014 or at email@example.com
What do I gain as a Personal member of NZCF?
• the opportunity to form networks with other choral singers and conductors, for support and the sharing of information and resources
• invitations to educational NZCF events, such as choral singing and conducting workshops, run by top New Zealand and international choral practitioners
• reduced ticket prices to all NZCF events and other concerts, and preferential acceptance where numbers are limited
• monthly eBreve newsletter
• educational articles on our website
• voting rights in elections and on constitutional matters
How does my personal membership support choral music in New Zealand?
Your membership fee helps the NZCF to:
• provide a wide range of choral events, services and educational opportunities for choirs
• train choral leaders through regular workshops and conferences
• provide experienced personnel for education in vocal and choral techniques
• provide a structure for NZ choral professionals to improve their skills and assist others
• bring national/international clinicians’ expertise to regional choirs
• stimulate excellence in New Zealand choirs
• create performance opportunities for New Zealand composers