ACD Video Channel
The ACD video channel currently hosts nine videos produced by the ACD:
- Vocal Pedagogy & Warm-ups in the Choral Context - Catrin Johnsson
- Building Connections, Singing for Life - Julie Wylie
- Choral sound concept - Vowels are key! - Elise Bradley
- Not just an accompanist! The art of the collaborative pianist – Rachel Fuller
- A Kodály-inspired approach to developing musical literacy – Megan Flint
- Efficient and engaging rehearsal strategies for the community choir – Brent Stewart
- The Ictus – the conductor’s point of contact – Karen Grylls
- Voice matching and singer placement in choirs – David Squire
- Are you really singing? Achieving the correct resonance with children’s voices – Megan Flint.
More videos will be added in due course.