Thank you for your registration for membership of the New Zealand Choral Federation or Association of Choral Directors.
You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly.
Welcome to the New Zealand Choral Federation, representing around 21,000 singers and conductors drawn from 550 choirs all over New Zealand. As well as mounting choral events for singers, we provide resources and training for conductors, inspiring and sustaining them with educational opportunities, support, mentoring and online resources.
Although you are welcome to use this form, we encourage to join online.
What will I gain as a Personal member of NZCF?
• the opportunity to form networks with other choral singers and conductors, for support and the sharing of information and resources
• invitations to educational NZCF events, such as choral singing and conducting workshops, run by top New Zealand and international choral practitioners
• reduced ticket prices to all NZCF events and other concerts, and preferential acceptance where numbers are limited
• monthly eBreve newsletter
• educational articles on our website
• voting rights in elections and on constitutional matters
Why should I join the Association of Choral Directors?
Choral conductors are encouraged to join the NZCF Association of Choral Directors (ACD), a network that provides professional development and mentoring, and fosters connectivity and collegiality between choral leaders. As a member of the ACD, you will gain:
• complimentary access to Musica International’s virtual library *
• access to ACD’s video channel *
• access to ACD advisors to work with conductors and choirs
• invitations to choral conducting workshops, conventions and other events
• preferential acceptance to NZCF and ACD workshops where numbers are limited
• a reduction (greater than that of personal members) on the entry fee to NZCF events
• the opportunity to network with other conductors
• a dedicated ‘Conducting’ section on the NZCF website with access to ‘members only’ educational resources
• monthly eBreve and ACD’s Ictus quarterly newsletter
• discounts on NZCF publications
• voting rights at NZCF elections and other meetings
* access through Username and Password, provided on payment of the annual subscription
How will my personal membership support choral music in New Zealand?
Your membership fee will help the NZCF to:
• provide a wide range of choral events, services and educational opportunities for choirs
• train choral leaders through regular workshops and conferences
• provide experienced personnel for education in vocal and choral techniques
• provide a structure for NZ choral professionals to improve their skills and assist others
• bring national/international clinicians’ expertise to regional choirs
• stimulate excellence in New Zealand choirs
• create performance opportunities for New Zealand composers
Membership fees 2021
ACD members who join or renew their subscription online before 1 April 2021 automatically receive a $10.00 discount. Personal members who join or renew their subscription online before 1 April 2021 automatically receive a $5.00 discount.
|ACD Student membership||$50.00|
|Adult Personal Membership||$45.00|
|Unwaged Personal Membership||$35.00|
|Student Personal Membership||$30.00|
|Overseas Personal Membership||$40.00|
Would you like to make a donation to NZCF?
A donation to NZCF helps us deliver our many activities and is an investment in the future of NZ choral music. NZCF is approved for tax purposes by the Inland Revenue as a charitable organisation; donations over $5 are tax-deductible.
For any assistance, please contact Ann Gibbard (Finance and Membership Manager) at email@example.com, tel 021 682 014